Bravo Target Safety prides itself on setting the standards for others to follow. Our recruitment strategy focuses on proven individuals, particularly those who have been instrumental in improving the safety and environmental record within the industry during the last decade and beyond. With due diligence and zero tolerance for accidents and environmental incidents in the industry, Bravo Target Safety can show the way forward for our clients.
Bravo Target Safety is looking for Turnaround Project Coordinators to join our organization.
Our Turnaround Project Coordinators are responsible for but not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service internally.
- Coach and mentor workers and lead hands on a consistent basis.
- Review and confirm equipment to be dispatched and work with QA/QC to ensure all equipment and consumables have been identified.
- Meet with Project Managers and workers to discuss expectations, project length, logistics, hours, and accommodations.
- Set up Job Trailer and maintain cleanliness and organization of the workspace.
- Maintain daily communication with Site administrator, lead hands regarding people equipment, consumables, client relationships and overall project status.
- Report and investigate all incidents and near misses to the Project Manager and Client as soon as practical.
- Conduct Daily Toolbox Meetings with project work crew.
- Complete Worksite Inspections.
- Review workers Timesheets daily to ensure accuracy.
- Complete Daily Activity Report
- Be visible and active on the job site to oversee operations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven 2 – 4 years Safety Turnaround experience in a supervisory role
- Proven experience managing staff
- Proven experience managing equipment, consumables, and logistics needs
- H2S Alive, Standard First Aid Level A or C, Common Safety Orientation (CSO) and post hire Internal SWIP onboarding program
- Working Knowledge of: O&G sector operations; H&S legislation; familiar with Canadian DOT, TDG and Transport Canada regulations pertaining to handling and hauling dangerous goods and materials
Bravo Target Safety offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Candidates will be screened, interviewed and placement will be based on best fit for the individual and Bravo Target Safety LP