At Bravo Target Safety our priority is to get all workers home safely every day. It is our duty to conduct all operations in a safe and professional manner with accountability to our employees, clients, and other stakeholders. We provide safety coordination, project planning and trained safety personnel for turn-around, construction, drilling and day-to-day field operations.
Bravo Target Safety is currently looking for career-minded individual with industrial oilfield related experience to join our team in the position of QAQC Project Coordinator. This is a fulltime contract position based out of Edmonton/Leduc. Pertinent experience is preferred, but we would be willing to train the right candidate for this position. As a QAQC Project Coordinator, you would report directly to the Logistics manager. The QAQC Project Coordinator is a key member of the Leadership team as part of a peer-to-peer supportive network. This role is responsible for equipment availability, reliability and standard. If you are a safety conscious individual looking to expand your knowledge and experience in this field, this is the career you’ve been looking for!
- Minimum 40 hours per week
- Opportunity to increase hours during peak seasons
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Provide QAQC knowledge and expertise to peers and business departments as necessary
- Responsible for forecasting and allocating internal and external equipment resources to major projects.
- Must report all missing equipment and/or damages incurred throughout major projects, and provide estimates for additional time for post cleanup or preparation
- Support in the procurement of safety products (PPE and consumables for project specific needs)
- Support in the setup, stagging and demobilization of equipment
- Provide rates for 3rd party billing and invoicing
- Liaise with project team members regularly and maintain project stock levels
- Provide progress reports and lessons learned to project team and logistics manager. Identify gaps, and provide feedback as necessary
- Responsible for maintaining equipment standards of cleanliness, familiar with industry standards, provincial guidelines and manufacturer recommendations and limitations of various safety equipment.
- Conduct regular spot-checks. Audit people, systems and processes and provide corrective actions or recommendations as necessary
- Conduct employee evaluations, continually support and provide feedback to direct reports
- Participate in post job learnings, document added scope or change in requirements.
- Ensure asset inventory is current with any changes communicated and documented
- Implement company policies and safe work practices
- Rectify hazard identifications, equipment deficiencies and monitor process for reporting
- Assist with scheduling preventative maintenance for safety equipment as required
- Participate in the development of QAQC training, policies, and procedures
- Reporting all injuries, incidents, and hazardous conditions
- Other duties as assigned
- Be fit for duty daily
- Be safety minded
- Familiarity of QAQC control standards (NIOSH, CSA, OSHA, NFPA, etc.)
- Demonstrate leadership at all times, in all aspects, in their role of responsibility
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees, peers, and customers
- Knowledge and experience with provincial legislation and quality control standards
- Comply with all of Bravo Target Safety’s and/or Clients rules and expectations
- Proven track record of exceptional customer service
- Must have strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be willing to travel for client relations, site and facility audits
- Must have impeccable time management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong computer skills
- The ability to work well with a wide variety of people including office and field staff, diverse cultures, and various work experience levels.
- Ability to pass Drug and Alcohol testing
- Class 5 Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract
- Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level A or C
- Common Safety Orientation (CSO)
- H2S Alive
- Successful completion of internal and external training courses
- Achieve and maintain an overall compliance of 100% in BTS WorkHub training
Safety Equipment Experience (List recommended, but not required):
- SCOTT Breathing Air Equipment, Respirators, and Airlines
- Jordair Compressor Systems
- MSA Gas Detection Equipment
- Blackline Gas Detection Equipment
- Rae Systems Gas Detection Equipment
- Industrial Scientific Gas Detection Equipment
- Fall Arrest Equipment
- Quantitative Fit Testing
Bravo Target Safety offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Candidates will be screened, interviewed and placement will be based on best fit for the individual and Bravo Target Safety LP. Hours and rates of pay will be discussed within the interview.
If you would like to join us in our Mission to be Canada’s most Reliable, Responsible and Respected industrial safety company please submit your resume, safety tickets and certifications for review.