At Bravo Target Safety our priority is to get all workers home safely every day. It is our duty to conduct all operations in a safe and professional manner with accountability to our employees, clients and other stakeholders. We provide safety coordination, project planning and trained safety personnel for turn-around, construction, drilling and day-to-day field operations.
Bravo Target Safety requires a new Human Resource Coordinator to aid Human Resource functions within all departments of our organization. The Human Resources Coordinator reports directly to the Human Resources Business Partner. Human Resources Coordinator acts on behalf of the employees to resolve any outstanding work related problems they may have, provides support to the Human Resource department as requested by management, which can include, data entry, file maintenance, policy and procedure writing as well as participation in the recruiting process. In addition to keeping current with all applicable laws and regulations, this role requires the individual to adhere to and enforce all established policies and procedures of Bravo Target Safety. The Human Resources Coordinator will have excellent communication skills and will maintain positive relationships between the management team and employees.
• Process required documents through payroll to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions such as time off requests and wage increases.
• Answer all employee questions regarding healthcare and wellness plans.
• Perform exceptional customer service by answering employee requests and questions.
• Recommend new policies and procedures to effect company improvements and organizational efficiencies.
• Check prospective employee references.
• Conduct audits of HR programs and recommends corrective action.
• Assist with processing of terminations.
• Assist with recruitment and interview process including but not limited to performing phone interviews, scheduling training, and confirming employees have correct tickets required to be hired.
• Track the status of candidates and respond with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
• Assist with processing of onboarding mass quantities of new employees in short time frames.
• Schedule meetings and interviews as requested by the HR Business Partner.
• Schedule and follow up with pre-employment and pre-access Drug and Alcohol testing.
• File documents electronically into appropriate employee files.
• Assist on and prepare correspondence.
• Assist with the preparation of the performance review process.
• Prepare new employee electronic files.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Post Secondary diploma in (Human Resources Management).
• University degree in Business Management or Labour Relations preferred.
• 3-5 years’ Human Resources experience.
• Ability to work well under pressure, individually and as part of a team.
• Proven conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
• Strong knowledge of current employment law matters, with a strong commitment to diversity management.
• Politically and culturally sensitive.
• Strong presentation, written, and verbal skills.
• Ability to identify developmental needs of employees and to provide coaching, mentoring, and other help.
• Strong morals and ethics, along with a commitment to staff privacy.
• Knowledge of principles, theories, and techniques related to job classification, job analysis, and job descriptions.
• Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Able to work efficiently with tight deadlines and busy turnaround seasons.
• Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail required.
• Attention to detail in all areas of work.
• Ability to use general office equipment.
• Professional appearance and manners.
• Experience working with Cognito Forms considered an asset.
• Experience working with Viewpoint considered an asset.
• Experience working with Work Hub considered an asset.
Bravo Target Safety offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Candidates will be screened, interviewed and placement will be based on best fit for the individual and Bravo Target Safety LP. To pursue this opportunity, please forward your resume and position title you are applying for to:
No phone calls, please.