At Bravo Target Safety our priority is to get all workers home safely every day. It is our duty to conduct all operations in a safe and professional manner with accountability to our employees, clients and other stakeholders. We provide safety coordination, project planning and trained safety personnel for turn-around, construction, drilling and day-to-day field operations.
We are currently accepting resumes for Field Equipment Technicians. This is an exciting opportunity to begin or advance your career within Bravo Target Safety.
- Responsible for administration tasks, managing inventory and tracking equipment
- Required to clean, inspect, and perform repair and maintenance various equipment such as gas detection, breathing apparatus and breathing air systems
- Conduct respirator fit testing for internal and external staff
- Main point of contact for onsite technical services
- Demonstrate leadership in all aspects of your job
- Other duties as assigned
- Be fit for duty daily
- Comply with all of Bravo Target Safety’s and/or Clients rules and expectations
- Proven track record of exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate leadership in all aspects of the job
- Must be able to work away from home for extended periods of time, work long hours and be able to work both day and night shifts on site
- Must be computer proficient with the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Must have strong written and communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to pass drug and alcohol testing
- Minimum of a Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean Drivers Abstract
- Standard First Aid with CPR/AED – Level C
- H2S Alive Certification obtained through Energy Safety Canada
- CSO (Common Safety Orientation) obtained through Energy Safety Canada
- Equipment technician experience an asset, but willing to train the right candidates
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with any or all of the following safety related experience:
o SCOTT breathing air equipment, respirators and systems
o JORDAIR breathing air compressors
o BLACKLINE, MSA, RAE & OTIS gas detection
o Quantitative fit testing
Bravo Target Safety offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Candidates will be screened, interviewed and placement will be based on best fit for the individual and Bravo Target Safety LP.
Please note this is a seasonal position. Hours and rates of pay will be discussed within the interview.
If you would like to join us in our Mission to be Canada’s most Reliable, Responsible and Respected industrial safety company please your application for review.