Health Safety Security & Environment Plan Development
Bravo Target Safety (BTS) is committed to conducting business in a manner that protects the health, safety, and security of our employees, customers and the public through the application of industry best practices.
BTS Operations and Project Management Leaders have decades of experience managing risks associated with major projects, process safety operations, medical services, construction, quality, health, security, environment and regulatory compliance. Assembling Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) teams in support of major projects throughout the oil sands, Canadian arctic, Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan.
Annually recruiting and onboarding hundreds of dedicated Health and Safety Specialists, overseen by Project Management and HSSE Professionals.
Our core HSSE training programs and Work Site Audit system sets the bar for our industry and results in the highest level of workforce competency and performance.
Our Health, safety and environmental philosophy is simply stated:
- We will do no harm to people, property or the environment
- We will send only properly trained and competent personnel to execute planned and coordinated work
- We respect and value our Indigenous partners, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate
- Nothing is so urgent or important that it cannot be planned and executed safely and compliantly
- Compliance with our purpose, mission, values, systems, regulations, and commitments is not optional
- We ensure active servant leadership by senior management
- We empower all workers to take action regarding HSSE
- We have a desire to learn and improve, and share knowledge throughout the organization