At Bravo Target Safety our priority is to get all workers home safely every day. It is our duty to conduct all operations in a safe and professional manner with accountability to our employees, clients and other stakeholders. We provide safety coordination, project planning and trained safety personnel for turn-around, construction, drilling and day-to-day field operations.
Bravo Target Safety is looking for career-minded Field Equipment Technicians to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to begin or advance your career within Bravo Target Safety.
- Managing and tracking inventory
- Cleaning, inspecting, repairing and maintenance on various equipment such as gas detection, breathing apparatus, and breathing air systems
- Conduct respiratory fit testing for internal and external staff
- Administration tasks
- Reporting all injuries, incidents, and hazardous conditions to your supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- Be fit for duty daily
- Comply with all of Bravo Target Safety’s and/or Clients rules and expectations
- Proven track record of exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate leadership in all aspects of the job
- Must have strong written and communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to react appropriately in stressful situations
- Be physically fit to accommodate job demands
- Must be computer proficient with the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work away from home for extended periods of time, work long hours and be able to work both day and night shift
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to pass Drug and Alcohol testing
- Clean Class 5 Driver’s License
- Standard First Aid with CPR/AED Level A or C (or equivalent)
- Common Safety Orientation (CSO)
- H2S Alive
- Achieve and maintain an overall compliance of 100% with our online training system
- Field Equipment Technician / Safety Services experience is preferred but willing to train the right entry level candidate
Preference given to those with Safety Equipment Experience in:
- SCOTT Breathing Air Equipment, Respirators, and Airlines
- Industrial Scientific Gas Detection Equipment
- Jordair Compressor Systems
- MSA Gas Detection Equipment
- Rae Systems Gas Detection Equipment
- Fall Arrest Equipment
- Quantitative Fit Testing
Bravo Target Safety offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Candidates will be screened, interviewed and placement will be based on best fit for the individual and Bravo Target Safety LP.
Please note that this is a seasonal position. Hours and rates of pay will be discussed within the interview.
If you would like to join us in our Mission to be Canada’s most Reliable, Responsible and Respected industrial safety company please submit your application for review.