At Bravo Target Safety our priority is to get all workers home safely every day. It is our duty to conduct all operations in a safe and professional manner with accountability to our employees, clients and other stakeholders. We provide safety coordination, project planning and trained safety personnel for turn-around, construction, drilling and day-to-day field operations.
Bravo Target Safety is looking for Field Equipment Technicians to support our Spring 2020 turn-around season. This is an exciting opportunity to begin or advance your career within Bravo Target Safety. You will be working in a fast-paced team atmosphere and must be able to work away from home for extended periods of time.
• Responsible for administration tasks, managing inventory and tracking equipment
• Required to clean, inspect, and perform repair and maintenance various equipment such as gas detection, breathing apparatus and breathing air systems
• Conduct respirator fit testing for internal and external staff
• Main point of contact for onsite technical services
• Other duties as assigned based on client’s priorities
• Be fit for duty daily
• Proven track record of exceptional customer service
• Demonstrate leadership in all aspects of your job
• Must be able to work away from home for extended periods of time, work long hours and be able to work both day and night shifts on site
• Must be computer proficient with the ability to use Microsoft programs
• Organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Standard First Aid – Level C CPR
• H2S Alive Certification
• ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: CSTS/PST/eGSO if obtained prior to January 1, 2019. If you do not have any of these tickets prior to January 1, 2019 you are required to have CSO only through Energy Safety Canada
• Equipment technician experience an asset, but willing to train the right candidates
• Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with any or all of the following safety related experience:
o SCOTT breathing air equipment, respirators and systems
o JORDAIR breathing air compressors
o BLACKLINE, MSA, RAE & OTIS gas detection
o Quantitative fit testing
This is a seasonal contract position, with training beginning in February 2020 for the turn-around season. Hours and rates of pay will be discussed at the interview. Candidates will be screened, interviewed and placement will be based on best fit for the individual and Bravo Target Safety.