At Bravo Target Safety our priority is to get all workers home safely every day. It is our duty to conduct all our operations in a safe and professional manner with accountability to our employees, clients and other stakeholders. We provide safety coordination, project planning and trained safety personnel for turnaround, construction, drilling and day-to-day field operations.
Bravo Target Safety is looking for COVID19 Rapid-Testers to join our team. The COVID19 Rapid Tester will report directly to the Team Lead and be responsible for on-site COVID19 rapid testing. Training and certification will be provided.
- Responsible for preparation and collection of rapid tests to staff and visitors on-site
- Accurate documentation of all collections
- Proper bio-hazard disposal
- Disinfecting the COVID screening area to prevent infection
- Proper use of all PPE requirements at all times
- Guide staff, contractors and visitors to maintain adherence to infection prevention and control measures and procedures
- Interpret and accurately record testing results
- Communicate effectively and maintain a good working relationship with all entrants
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
- Be fit for duty daily
- Comply with all of Bravo Target Safety’s and/or Clients rules and expectations
- Proven track record of exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate leadership in all aspects of your job
- Ability to work away from home for extended periods of time and work long hours
- Must be computer proficient with the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills
- Must have strong written and communication skills
- Posses a strong attention to detail
- Possess a high level of confidentiality
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to pass Drug and Alcohol testing
- Ability to effectively resolve conflict in a productive and respectful manner
- H2S Alive
- Common Safety Orientation (CSO)
- Standard First Aid CPR/AED level A or C (or equivalent)
- Clean Class 5 license preferred
- Experience in COVID screening/Rapid swab specimen collection preferred
- Knowledge of infection prevention and control procedures preferred
- Medical designation preferred
Bravo Target Safety offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Candidates will be screened, interviewed and placement will be based on best fit for the individual and Bravo Target Safety LP. Hours and rates of pay will be discussed at the interview.
If you would like to join us in our Mission to be Canada’s most Reliable, Responsible and Respected industrial safety company please submit your application for review!