At Bravo Target Safety our priority is to get all workers home safely every day. It is our duty to conduct all operations in a safe and professional manner with accountability to our employees, clients and other stakeholders. We provide safety coordination, project planning and trained safety personnel for turn-around, construction, drilling and day-to-day field operations.
We are currently accepting resumes for Advanced Care Paramedics. This role primarily supports our field operations and is an exciting opportunity to begin or advance your career with Bravo Target Safety.
- Report directly to station manager or medical services manager
- Build rapport with on site representatives and staff
- Complete daily client and Bravo Target Safety paperwork as required
- Complete pre/post-trip inspections on unit/vehicle
- Drive vehicle to and from location in a safe and courteous manner
- Park MTC/EMS unit in a safe and accessible location allowing for easy egress opportunity for potential emergency situations
- Upon arrival on location, introduce yourself to the site supervisor and review details of job and expectations with the site supervisor
- Complete site-specific orientation as required
- Contact and set-up or update STARS site number, and complete Bravo Target Safety paperwork package
- Conduct and maintain proper and accurate headcount unless otherwise advised
- Provide medical stand-by services and respond to any emergency as per your training and scope of practice
- Comply with all of Bravo Target Safety’s and/or the Clients rules and expectations
- Review and advice on emergency response plans as it relates to a specific site and scope
- Conduct site safety tours and pre-job inspections prior to completing hazard assessments
- Demonstrate leadership in all aspects of job performance
- Participate in all Safety Meetings. Review SDS for hazardous materials
- Regularly rig-in, test, inspect and maintain emergency response apparatus and equipment as per training, manufacturer’s recommendations, industry recommended practices, company policies, medical protocols and client rules and expectations (deep cleaning patient compartments, regular maintenance on trucks, units kept clean and ready for emergency response if needed)
- Complete inventory of medical equipment and supplies
- Incident reporting and assist in investigations as required
- Participate in emergency drills as required by Bravo Target Safety and/or the Client
- Participate in in-house training program on a regular basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Be fit for duty daily
- Comply with all of Bravo Target Safety’s and/or Clients rules and expectations
- Proven track record of exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate leadership in all aspects of the job
- Must be able to work away from home for extended periods of time, work long hours and be able to work both day and night shifts on site
- Must be computer proficient with the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Must have strong written and communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to pass drug and alcohol testing
- Minimum of a Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean Drivers Abstract
- Standard First Aid with CPR/AED – Level C (or equivalent – OFA Level 3 required for BC)
- H2S Alive Certification obtained through Energy Safety Canada
- CSO (common Safety Orientation) obtained through Energy Safety Canada
- Must have Active Governing Provincial Registration – Dual Registrations are highly encouraged!
Bravo Target Safety offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Candidates will be screened, interviewed and placement will be based on best fit for the individual and Bravo Target Safety LP. Hours and rates of pay will be discussed within the interview.
If you would like to join us in our Mission to be Canada’s most Reliable, Responsible and Respected industrial safety company please your application for review.