At Bravo Target Safety our priority is to get all workers home safely every day. It is our duty to conduct all our operations in a safe and professional manner with accountability to our employees, clients and other stakeholders. Our team of over 500 safety professionals provide outstanding service for shutdowns and turnarounds. We provide safety coordination, project planning and trained safety personnel for turnaround, construction, drilling and day-to-day field operations.
Bravo Target Safety is looking for a part-time (15-20 hours per week) Shop Technician for our Fort McMurray location. All candidates must live in Fort McMurray or be willing to relocate.
- Safety Certifications Needed:
- Standard First Aid – Level A or C
- H2S Alive
- PST or CSTS
- Organizational skills, computer skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Job Duties (including but not limited to):
- Inventory and Track equipment in your region
- Maintain Equipment, PPE and Consumable inventory
- Purchase Order Requests
- Understand and identify care, use and limitations for a variety of equipment (as per manufacturers specifications)
- Review and Understand Safe Work Procedures for tasks being conducted
- Cleaning, Inspection, Repair and Maintenance
- Administration duties
- General shop upkeep to insure quality assurance and control
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax at 403-358-3323, ATTN: Recruitment. Hours and rate of pay will be discussed within the interview. Candidates will be screened, interviewed and placement will be based on best fit for the individual and Bravo Target Safety.