At Bravo Target Safety our priority is to get all workers home safely every day. It is our duty to conduct all our operations in a safe and professional manner with accountability to our employees, clients and other stakeholders. We provide safety coordination, project planning and trained safety personnel for turnaround, construction, drilling and day-to-day field operations.
Bravo Target Safety is looking for experienced H2S Safety Supervisors in the Grande Prairie area.
- Communicate with client representative on day-to-day operation
- Provide safety support to client representative including any reasonable requests outside normal duties
- Maintain vehicles, shacks and work areas in clean, tidy and professional condition
- Provide complete and accurate handover information to relieving Safety Technician
- Maintain a mature and professional relationship with all personnel in the work area, co-workers and HSE supervisors and managers
- Assist managers in providing training to less experienced co-workers
- Ensure training competency goals are met as laid out in “Training and Competencies”
- Ensure that all pertinent paperwork is completed accurately, neatly and in a timely manner
- Understand the functions and maintenance of the equipment operating
- Report and communicate regularly to Central Dispatch on the following critical changes necessary that may directly affect dispatch (Emergency situations; accommodation check out; occurrences on the job site; additional personnel or equipment that may be required; changing locations and departure of locations)
- Maintain a daily journal of all activities directly related to the job
- Maintain a light duty kilometer/driver’s log
- Report all deficiencies to senior staff and/or direct supervisor
- All standard field level tickets (current): H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, CSTS or PST, Confined Space Entry (OSSA preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (unrestricted) with a clean driver abstract.
- Ability to pass pre-employment and pre-access Drug and Alcohol testing
- Ability to work days or nights
- Ability to rig in/rig out gas detection and air trailer
- Conduct H2S drill, man down drill and H2S task-specific safety meetings
- Conduct equipment maintenance procedures at the field level, gate security, rover and roadblock duties
- Able to work out of town for long periods of time on short notice
- Previous H2S Supervisor experience an asset
Hours and pay will be discussed within the interview. Candidates will be screened, interviewed and placement will be based on best fit for the individual and Bravo Target Safety. No phone calls please.