At Bravo Target Safety our priority is to get all workers home safely every day. It is our duty to conduct all our operations in a safe and professional manner with accountability to our employees, clients and other stakeholders. We provide safety coordination, project planning and trained safety personnel for turnaround, construction, drilling and day-to-day field operations.
Bravo Target Safety is looking for an experienced, career-minded Administrative Assistant to support our Edmonton branch in a full-time, permanent position, reporting to the Administrative Supervisor. The Administrative Assistant will be required to perform an array of administrative duties including secretarial, receptionist and recruitment administration.
- Provide administrative support to all departmental members
- Review and prepare all documents, reports and other correspondence materials for the management team
- Courteously receive and screen all in-bound calls, emails, and visitors
- Coordinate departmental office activities
- Review, evaluate and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain daily appointments of all management and executive members
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions
- Assist with report and presentation preparation
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor with all employees, management, executives and visitors
- Maintain and monitor office supply inventory levels and place orders as required
- Prepare travel arrangements with a keen attention to detail, where necessary
- Assist in recruitment paperwork (new hire packages, change forms, resumes, etc.), as needed to support Human Resources
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
- Office Administration certificate or diploma is required
- 1-2 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant, or relevant role, considered an asset.
- Intermediate capabilities in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, continuously meeting deadlines with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task proficiently
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the “Click Here to Apply” button in the top right, quoting the job title in the subject. Hours and pay will be discussed at the interview. Candidates will be screened, interviewed and placement will be based on best fit for the individual and Bravo Target Safety. No phone calls please.