At Bravo Target Safety our priority is to get all workers home safely every day. It is our duty to conduct all our operations in a safe and professional manner with accountability to our employees, clients and other stakeholders. We provide safety coordination, project planning and trained safety personnel for turnaround, construction, drilling and day-to-day field operations.
Bravo Target Safety is currently seeking an Accounting Team Lead for our Lloydminster office. In this role, you will report to our Corporate Controller.
- Oversee staff of senior accounting technician, payroll, invoicing, accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Oversee all day to day activities within the department, ensuring efficiency and cohesiveness
- Oversee internal processes, continuously looking for ways to improve
- Complete monthly reconciliations for all accounts, adhering to strict deadlines
- Care and control over equipment additions, disposals, counts and reconciling of fixed assets
- Assist with information gathering for annual audit
- Prepare reports as required, able to present to management staff on findings
- Complete performance evaluations for accounting staff and recommend training required
- Ensure month end is completed in a specified time frame, analyzing results and providing information as needed
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A CPA designation or be actively pursuing a designation
- Proven leadership abilities
- The ability to work independently but able to seek support and guidance when appropriate
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work well with a wide variety of staff
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Advanced level of excel knowledge
- Ability to do some travel as required at certain times of the year
Bravo Target Safety offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Hours and pay to be discussed at an interview. Bravo Target Safety would like to thank everyone who applies but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.